1. How do I book an appointment?
Book an appointment either by phone, email or WhatsApp.
2. What guarantees do you offer on treatment?
All treatment have guarantees it does depend on the nature of treatment carried out.
3. What are the benefits of private dental care?
Benefits of private dental treatment are we are able to have longer appointment times creating a more relaxed and less stressful consultation or treatment appointment, we are able to use up to date materials and equipment.
4. Do you offer an emergency dental service?
We do offer an emergency service to all registered patients, if there is the appointments available we would never turn away someone in pain.
5. Do I need a check up if I don’t have any teeth?
Check up appointments are important even if you haven’t any teeth as your oral and gum health will always need to be checked regularly.
6. How long does a dental implant last?
A dental implant would usually last a good 10 to 15 years as long as it has been looked after by the patient and inspected by a dentist every 6 months to 1 year.
7. What do dental hygienists actually do?
Dental hygienists will not only clean your teeth but will give you tailored oral hygiene instructions for the best way to keep your gums and mouth healthy and advise on what products would be efficient in your oral care.
8. How long should I expect my dentures to last?
Dentures can last between 5 to 10 years depending if you have any existing teeth as any additions could change the fit of a denture also your bone and soft tissue does change after these procedures.
9. How often do I have to go to the dentist?
We would always recommend you have a check up every 6 months.
10. Are you currently taking on new patients?
We are currently taking on private patients.